How dare you! (pebble of thoughts)



Keeping me occupied lately with thoughts,
With feelings untold,
and emotions unspoken
Yet you still recount things you don't understand


How dare you put the blame on me?
When I was the one who fought the battle?
When I was the one who keeps on hurting?
Who keeps on believing and trying?


How dare you say words beyond your theoretical cognitive knowledge and understanding?
Where does your judgements even come from?
From your conclusions? and empirical visions?
Or does it come from your illusions and inductions?


How dare you point those fingers to me lifted by your pebble of belief and information?
How even certain of you that all of those are real and unsoiled?
Are you even there when I was tired and continually trying to make things work?
Are you even there and helped me when I was fighting the damage of trauma it caused?


How dare and bold of you to invalidate feelings and manipulate me to think it was mine?
How dare you tell me "That's it?" "That's just it"
How dare you think of how of a dot the problem was when it was suffocating me all along?
How dare you blame all my bleeding to myself where I even heal my ownself for it?!


How dare you say that Im one to be wrong?
When I keep my mouth shut, to my parents, and to my friends just to keep someone I love?
How dare you say I'm the bad guy?
When I gave my all through the years? blindfolded my eyes and neverminded the redflags?


How dare you talk much about something you know less?
How dare you blame and guilt trip me for leaving when finally, I can breath?
How dare you swear on something you don't, and you will never understand?
How dare you talk nonsense for your own satisfaction?


What kind of victory and relief does that give you?
Did you achieve and taste your ultimate goal and sweet prize of fulfillment?
Did that ease your own personal affairs that you choose to instigate to other people?
Did that feed and satisfy your constant cravings for immature actions?


But Im still a hopeful person, 
Hoping that you would talk about it with me, 
Hope that you'll find it in even the most tapered extent in your heart to better talk it off
Hoping that you'll see and prioritize peace than choosing destruction


Everyday Im hoping for you to approach,
to say everything you wanted in front of me,
 to confront me upfront, but you didn't
So now how dare you?!


SHame on You!

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post